Frequently Asked Questions
"1 Flash Gallery" Joomla Extension Installation
1. "1 Flash Gallery" Joomla Extension Installation
The standard installation and uninstallation of the components is covered in the official documentation available from docs.joomla.org
1. Download the latest version of the extension from http://1extension.com/download
2. Log into joomla administration area
3. Go to Extensions->Extension Manager and install "1 Flash Gallery"
4. Make sure no errors are reported during installation.
If there are errors please check that the following folders are accessible for writing and execution:
5. Installation is complete.
The component is available from the main menu of the Administrator site (Components → 1 Flash Gallery)
Note: Make sure that the directory "images/stories/fgallery" exists on the server after installation and is writable (775 permissions) otherwise please create it manually and set 775 permissions. Besides please make sure that the directory "components/com_fgallery/imagecache" is writable (has 775 permissions) after installation.
Joomla Gallery Extension Installation